Pages New

Monday, February 24, 2014

CASUAL CORAL- 30X30 - Day 23











Top: Old Navy - Similar Here - $40   //   Boots - Same Here - c/o OnlineShoes.com - $160   //   Boyfriend Jeans: AEO - Same Here - $30   
//   Nike Fuelband Rose Gold - Same Here - $169   //    Statement Necklace - America's Mart 2012

You know those people who always complain about their hair? If you have straight hair you want curly hair, if you have curly you would die for straight. Yeah, i'm not one of them. I am one of the few who love my natural hair. I'm blessed with unfrizzy very sleek hair that is pretty cooperative- especially because I love styling my hair different ways (curls, braids, buns, etc). 

A few months ago I decided to put a bit of color in my otherwise monotonous dark do' with a subtle touch of highlights on the bottom 1/3 of my hair. The goal was to get some dimension when I curl or braid my hair. Normally, as soon as I make a change to my hair - I regret it. Cut it short, immediately miss it long. Dye it light, wish it was dark. You get the gist. But for some odd reason, I've been pretty satisfied with this decision. Except, I recently remembered that my hair gets lighter in the summer. My natural hair does it and the color-treated part is especially sensitive to it! With spring underway, I can expect my subtle highlights to have a mind of their own. So if you notice strands of blonde, you know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment