Pages New

Sunday, February 23, 2014

PINK + STRIPES - 30X30 - Day 22








Top: Gap - Similar Here - $20   //   Skirt: F21 - Similar Here - $50   //   
Earrings: Shop Elle B - Same Here - $18   //   Heels: JLO for Kohls - Same Here - $30 

Happy Sunday! I know it's late, and you probably didn't expect to see me here tonight. My goal is to be really diligent this week and get as many outfits posts up as possible. Trust me, no one wants to be over the 30x60 ahem, 30x30 more than me. 

If you follow me on Twitter you know that I have recently been trying to start running. It's never been something that I have been good at, but i'm starting at around 5-6 miles a week and trying to work my way up. I really only enjoy running outside and the weather has been ideal recently. I think being outdoors and getting some fresh air is really necessary and it's been a personal goal of mine to be able to run a 5k. Hopefully later this year, that can become a reality. My goal this week (my second week) is 8 miles. I'll keep you posted. 

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. We are back to regular programming tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment