Pages New

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ONLINESHOES.COM Styling Contest









Dress: Entourage - Similar Here - $36
Sahara Boots - c/o OnlineShoes.com- Same - $219




Don't worry. You are in the right place! I know, the blog looks unfamiliar without my signature brick wall -- but never fear this was a temporary change. I thought I should spice things up when I announce the BEST THING that's happening this month (besides chocolate pecan pie next week). I need your help! 

I am so excited to announce that I am a part of this month's OnlineShoes.com blogger style contest. The folks over there were nice enough to send me a pair of these fabulous leather boots and ask me to style them. Voting begins today and runs through 11/29, and I would love so much for you to take a few seconds out of your day and vote for me HERE. Just one click, that's all it takes. Seriously. But wait, it gets better: My friends at Onlineshoes.com were so nice that they even have a pair in it for you! After you vote you have the option of entering your email address to win a pair of these sweet boots yourself. 

Thank you so much for your support and making this blog all that I have dreamed for it to be. I wouldn't be where I am without my readers, so thank you.
Linking up to Style Sessions & Totally Posted Tuesday, & Love It - Link It

No comments:

Post a Comment