Pages New

Friday, January 13, 2012

Black & White w/ Some Color







Blouse: H&M, Skirt: F21, Tights: Macy's, Heels: Guess, Scarf: Spain, Watch: Hello Kitty, Belt: F21

I woke up this morning texting my sister and asking her what I should wear today. She called me back and told me to wear a black and white polka dot skirt with a mustard yellow top. (specific, huh) She then proceeded to tell me that she saw a black and white skirt on ASOS for $36 dollars and was considering getting it. I told her to send it to me (I like to sign off on all her purchases to make sure it's a good deal, and you know, in case I want it too). So while I didn't have what she described, this is my DIY version. How'd I do?

-S

2 comments:

  1. Very nice fotos, you´re a pretty girl. Like your style & your blog! I support you and follow you yet (on bloglovin + google). Hope you follow back?

    greetings Marcel
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    would you mind following each other via bloglovin? :)

    Love,
    Malin @ http://fashionfied.tk

    ReplyDelete