Pages New

Friday, May 30, 2014

CROCHET STYLE + BLACK MIDI SKIRT








Crochet Top: F21 - Similar Here - $40   //   Bag: Tory Burch York Buckle Tote - Same Here - $295   //   
Black Midi Skirt: ASOS - Same Here - $38   //   Peep Toe Pumps: F21 - Similar Here - $90

Well, it's been a while. This week was a whirlwind, but i'm back and better than ever. Even with my busy week, this high-waisted midi skirt was simple to go from day to night and is still on my radar (even months later). I have a few others en route to my closet including a pretty white linen midi. Even though this week was slammed with events this weekend plans to be even more noteworthy. With a little over a year to go, wedding planning is starting to go into full swing and the grand kickoff begins this weekend.

Any tips I should keep in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment