Pages New

Thursday, February 5, 2015

FAUX FUR + STRIPED SHIRT






STRIPED TOP: J.CREW - SIMILAR HERE - $38   //   FAUX FUR VEST: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $40   //   PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $169   //  BOOTS: c/o ARIAT - SAME HERE - $255 
It's cold in the office. Really cold. Actually, it's cold everywhere. [yes, i'm in Atlanta] I'm just one of those people who should walk around with a personal heater blanket wrapped around them all the time. Lucky for me, this wookie-style vest does the job - and is more acceptable in public than my snuggie. It's pretty much what i've been living in all winter-long. 
I hope that groundhog is right... I miss my sundresses. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment