Pages New

Friday, February 6, 2015

THE PERFECT WORK BAG







CASHMERE SWEATER: H&M - SAME HERE - $50   //   OXBLOOD SCARF: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $13   //   PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $179   //   FREEBIRD BOOTS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $275  //  PEPLUM TOP: DILLARDS - SIMILAR HERE - $15   //   LAPTOP BAG: eBay - SAME HERE - $25

It took me months. I searched high and low - I went to Target, then I went to Kate Spade and nothing clicked. I wanted a slim, stylish laptop bag but also something that was functional. You know, a laptop pocket & zippers. Why was it so hard to find a good professional bag? Then I finally found it - on eBay! It was perfect and I seriously havent stopped using it since it came in. The only downside was having to wait nearly 3 weeks to get it in. Boo- but alls well that ends well, i'm placing an order for one in navy stat! 

Where did you find your perfect work bag?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment