Pages New

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

BEST EYESHADOW FOR OLIVE SKIN

LEFT SIDE: HALF BAKED - $18   //   RIGHT SIDE: CHOPPER - $18

You've been searching for it. Here it is. THE BEST EYESHADOWS. Seriously I swear by this. Urban Decay has tons of great shades (duh, Naked Palette) but if you want versatility this is for you. You can layer for a dramatic look, or swipe and go for daytime. I've always had a hard time finding a foundation that makes my skintone. I'm olive - but not too olive. A happy blend between light medium and dark medium - medium, medium? Does that exist? My base foundation is Medium-Beige in Bare Minerals and when I dress it up with a MAC foundation it's NC40. The pressed powder on top? NW30. I'm a mess, I know. 

Eyeshadows however have a bit more stability - my two favorite shades are Chopper & Half-Baked - get them now!
This post is linked-up with What I Wore  //  Tucker Up  //  Random Wednesday  //  Style Me Wednesday  //  Mid Week Muse  //  Style Me Weekly
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment