Pages New

Saturday, November 15, 2014

FANCY IN FUR: Ruffled Blush Dress + Faux Fur Vest








DRESS: CHICWISH - SAME HERE, SIMILAR HERE - $60   //   FAUX FUR VEST: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $40   //   NUDE D'ORSAY PUMPS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $48   //   KATE SPADE TOTE: KATE SPADE NY - SIMILAR HERE - $278

Happy Saturday! I had to share one of my favorite looks of the week. This Chicwish dress landed me in the Jezebel Magazine's Best- Dressed Atlanta list in September, so it's obviously a keeper. I decided to dress it up for fall with a longline faux fur vest and nude pumps. This ensemble kept me warm and trendy. How do you transition your favorite summer pieces to fall?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment