Pages New

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

OXBLOOD FAUX LEATHER FRENZY







SATIN TANK: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $49   //   PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $170   //   BOOTS: c/o ARIAT 'STANTON' - SAME HERE - $280   //   FAUX LEATHER JACKET: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $18

I've had this jacket for a few months now, but it was only recently that i've gotten a good amount of wear out of it. It's such a great conversation opener, so many people ask me where I got it from and are shocked when I tell them F21. It's such a great piece and pairs perfectly with jeans and brown boots. It's certainly a staple in my cold weather wardrobe.

Are you all aboard the oxblood train?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment