Pages New

Monday, November 17, 2014

SPANX - #ShapeTheSeason







SWEATER: LC BY LAUREN CONRAD, KOHLS - SIMILAR HERE - $20   //   LEGGINGS: c/o SPANX - SAME HERE - $98   //   
BOOTS: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $60

Keeping warm this season is my number one priority and these new leggings from SPANX are my crutch. The SPANX blogger dinner last week was a great way to mingle with my favorite Atlanta bloggers & learn more about the SPANX premium line. The subtle snakeskin stripe add a dynamic element. I swear you can feel the quality in these leggings, I didn't take them off all weekend!
Linking up with Creative Mondays, Monday Mingle, Monday Morning Gossip, Style To Inspire, Mix It Mondays, Let it Shine, Sophisticated Style  
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment