Pages New

Sunday, October 12, 2014

LINKS I LOVE


Happy Sunday! I'm taking the day off my computer because it is my sweet fiance's birthday today! Happy birthday Teddy, I am so proud of who you are. You are such a strong man with high expectations for yourself and this world. You make your family and our love your priority. I love you more and more every day.
This week's links I love:

1. These coconut shrimp noodle bowls looked too good not to share
2. I'm obsessed with elephants, and anything gold. These trinkets are easy to DIY
3. You've probably heard about Microsoft's CEO's recent PR nightmare. Here's a great article summing up that story
4. The perfect blow-out? Easy to do at home with this tutorial
5. Harry Potter fan? Me too. If HP had snapchat literally made me "LOL"
6. Alfonso did the Carlton and nostalgia took over my body. Just watch it over and over again on repeat.
7. This video really touched my heart. I'm a huge proponent of the "Put Your Phone Away" movement, and this video is exactly why
8. This week I learned a lot about the gender pay gap and it's something really close to my heart. If you wanna learn more, this WSJ article is a great place to start
9. Homemade Biore Pore Strips from Barefoot Blonde, such a great DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment