Pages New

Thursday, October 9, 2014

PINK SWEATER DRESS + LEOPARD PUMPS






DRESS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $87   //   HEELS: DSW - SAME HERE - $70   //   CLUTCH - SAME HERE - $5   // 
  CHAIN BIB NECKLACE (COURTNEY): PURPLE PERIDOT - SAME HERE - $26

I picked up this sweater dress almost 2 years ago from Forever21. I immediately gravitated towards the subtle color block pattern and was thrilled when I (re)discovered it - tags attached - in the back of my closet this week. Also, I seem to be getting a ton of use out of this Purple Peridot chain bib necklace! It really does go with everything, but weighs down your neck just a bit. Sigh, what can you do? Pain is beauty.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment