Pages New

Thursday, September 11, 2014

VERA BRADLEY GOES LEATHER








I've been familiar with Vera Bradley for as long as I can remember. Middle school - stationary, High school - travel bags, and College - I.D. holding wristlets [phone, keys, ID, money - right]. Now that i'm mid-millennial what I look to from brands has also evolved. I'm not ready for a stuffy black leather work bag. Instead Vera's products are professional and pretty and don't worry - the lining stays true to the printed patterns that we all know and love. 

This young adult market is Vera Bradley's prime target for their new line of handbags. Women who want the fun of the brand identity, with the function of their products. Vera Bradley bags withstand the test of time and their stitching pattern is unmatched. After meeting the co-founder herself a few months back, I was sold back into the brand and particularly supporting of their new image. 

Clearly, i'm not alone. This gorgeous cross-body bag is sold out in fuschia, but not to fret - the other colors are just as vibrant. The best part? They don't break the bank! This beauty is only $78. I know, it's a steal. What do you think about the new line of handbags from VB?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment