Pages New

Thursday, June 26, 2014

WHITE MIDI SKIRT











Blush Top: H&M - Similar Here - $22   //   White Midi Skirt: Chicwish - Same Here - $46   //   Kate Spade Tote: Kate Spade - Similar Here & Here- $200  //   Nude Heels: F21 - Similar Here - $59   //   Necklace: eBay - Similar Here - $4

So when I wore this outfit, there were different things that people asked me about. "Where is that skirt from?" Chicwish, you should check them out! "How do you get your hair to stay?" H&M Hair Donut. "Did you retouch your lipstick?" Not once since 7 AM. ELF Matte Lip Crayon - I swear by it. But my favorite question was "Where did you get your necklace?" eBay - $4. I couldn't wait to find the right outfit for this necklace and this skirt sealed the deal. I posted about buying eBay jewels before here, and have gotten so many messages from you guys telling me what a great discovery it was! I still pick up a few pieces from time to time so i'll have to do a full review once I have a collection to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment