Pages New

Friday, May 23, 2014

DASHING STRIPES









Striped Sweater: F21 - Similar Here - $20   //   Boyfriend Jeans: AEO - Same Here - $45   //   
Red Wallet: Onlineshoes.com - Same Here - $88   //   Nude Heels: F21 - Similar Here - $50

Happy Memorial Day weekend! This look is ready for the casual weekend ahead which for me will be enticed with family, friends, food, and fun. I've wanted a pair of boyfriend jeans for years, but somehow the fit was never right. When I stumbled upon these "straight" jeans from AEO, the fit was more "boyfriend" on me. The subtle deconstruction keeps the look casual, and perfect for what I was looking for. 

Enjoy the weekend lovelies, I hope your glass stays full, the sunshine remains endless, and your bbq grill stays lit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment