Pages New

Thursday, May 22, 2014

GRAY MIDI SKIRT WITH ACCENTS









Gray Midi Skirt: Vintage - Similar Here & Here - $42   //   Lace Blouse: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $36   //   Leopard Belt: F21 - Similar Here - $30   //   Rose Gold Cuff: AAM - Similar Here - $17   //   Bag: Tory Burch York Buckle Tote - Same Here - $295

It's been no secret that blush is my favorite color recently, and when the fiance picked me up this beautiful Tory Burch bag in blush for my birthday I was smitten. The pastel color is perfect for summer, but truth be told I can't wait to use this bag all year round. This is my first Tory but certainly not my last. 

I hope you all are having a fabulous week. I've got some great posts up coming up on the blog so be sure to check back daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment