Pages New

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST: PURSE ESSENTIALS


1   //   2   //   3   //   4

So, I could come up with a list of 20 things that every lady should keep in her purse, but let's be honest - sometimes there just isn't that much room. Instead, I put together my top 4 that I won't leave the house without. 

1. A pen of your choice. Seems so silly, but it's sad that when we do need to write things down, no one seems to be able to find a pen. Be the one who does, just do it.
2. Your favorite lipstick. Mine is Cherish by MAC (one of the few MAC lipsticks that I own, but I would not trade it for anything) My go-to is a nude color, pick yours and keep it on you.
3. Hand Sanitizer. The world is a dirty place. That door you just opened, the keyboard you just touched, all of those places are infested with gems. Just be sure to sanitize before you eat.
4. Something that smells good. A mint or gum should do the trick. I really like the 5 brand, but you pick whichever suits you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment