Pages New

Monday, March 3, 2014

TOP 5 OSCAR 2014 MOMENTS - 30X30 - Day 26








Chambray Shirt: GAP - Similar Here & Here - $30   //    Striped Skirt - F21 - Similar Here - $12   //   
Brown Booties: Forever 21 - Similar Here - $35   //   Belt: Fiore - Similar Here - $12
I solemnly swear, that I will not wear this striped skirt or chambray shirt again. As i'm getting into the last 3 days of my 30x30 i'm actually starting to feel... (dare I say it?) nostalgic. It's graduation goggles, I know it. I'm trying to get these last few pairings that i've been planning in to end with a bang. 

Did you guys watch the Oscars? I had to be somewhere around 7-10, so I taped it and avoided all social media in the intrem. Worked out pretty well, that is until CNN & Washington Post started e-mailing me the winners. Regardless I enjoyed the show and here were my top 5 thoughts:

1) Ellen is HILARIOUS. She is my favorite (daytime) talk show by far. She rocked the stage last night, and I died laughing at the pizza debacle.

2) How stunning was Lupita Nyong'o? I can't tell you how much I wanted her to win. Not only did that dress look incredible on her, but she is so poetic. I was thoroughly impressed. 

3) Kicking off the show with Pharell was the best. idea. ever. Someone deserves a raise, whoever made that call. Go you!

4) Jared Leno's speech. Of course stars will thank their agents, directors, and movie teams -- but it is so touching when someone dedicates their entire speech to their family. I was so moved by Jared Leno's speech dedicated to his single mother.

5) Kerry Washington asking for two slices of pizza - Enough. Said.


What did you think about the awards? What was your favorite moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment