Pages New

Friday, January 3, 2014

CHAMBRAY + FAUX FUR - 30X30 - Day 2








Chambray Shirt: GAP - Similar Here & Here - $30 // Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $45 //
Faux Fur Vest: F21 - Similar Here - $34 // Leopard Belt: F21 - Similar Here - $9 // 
Shoes - c/o Fresh Lily's - Same Here - $30

So a few weeks back, I saw some of my favorite bloggers rocking Fresh Lily's shoes and I was pretty jealous. I love the flat loafer style (this is coming from someone who hardly wears flats) & how seriously comfortable they are. If that wasn't enough, the price point is amazing + Lily's is a great brand. The company's goal is to be reminiscent of your local farmer's market with lots of variety, bold colors, and low prices. I was sold when I found out that Lily's works with the National Young Farmer's Coalition, and a portion of each pair of Lily's sold goes to the NYFC. These shoes and comfortable, affordable, and stylish - and I am a big fan!

I strongly believe the Leopard should be considered a neutral which is why I decided to add these shoes into my 30x30 collection. Day two and still holding up strong! Be sure to check out my friends at Afternoon Style & Quirky Britches who are also doing the 30 x 30 challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment