Pages New

Thursday, January 2, 2014

CASHMERE GRAY - 30X30 - Day 1








Flannel Top - Similar Here - $34 // Cashmere Sweater - Same Here - $60 // 
Boots - Same Here - c/o OnlineShoes.com - $160 // Boyfriend Jeans - Same Here - $30 // 
Necklace - Similar Here - $5 // NIke Fuelband Rose Gold - Same Here - $169 //

Happy New Year readers! 

From my last post you know that I am beginning my 30 x 30 Style Remix today. I am energized and ready to take on this challenge. For my first look, I decided to go for layers and pair my cashmere sweater with a classic plaid button down. I was both warm & chic. The gold details were my favorite touch between the bangles and collared necklace. 

I'm hoping the 30 x 30 causes me to rethink styling and the possibilities... plus, I should also be able to take advantage of my endless collection of scarves. You can see all my 30 x 30 picks, here

Till tomorrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment