Pages New

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

THE COMFY DAYS: Metallic Tweed Toms






Sleeveless Navy Blouse: Borrowed (similar here @SheInside for $40)
Blue Wrap Cardigan: Forever 21 (similar here @Forever21 for $12)
Burgundy Skinny Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad at Kohls  (here @ Kohl's for $9)
Metallic Tweed TOMS: TOMS (here @ Toms.com for $54)

You know those days, when you just need to be comfy? This was one of those days. 
I'm trying to keep up with my New Year's Resolutions (breaking them 10 days in seems 
a little pathetic). Especially my 5 Year Memory Book. If you don't follow my through 
Twitter or Instagram you may not know what i'm talking about. 


This is a picture of my 5 Year Memory book that I hope to update every day with my
 thoughts, memories, comments, and quotes. I strongly believe that the next 5 years will
 change everything and be the most monumental years. Not only will I be able to enjoy my 
memories every year on the same day and once my 5 year book is complete, but I 
hope to pass this to my future children when they are my age- so that they can have a 
first hand glimpse of what my life was like. 

You can buy your own "One Line a Day" off Amazon for $12 here

xoX-S

*This post was not sponsored, all thoughts, opinions, and suggestions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment