Pages New

Thursday, November 7, 2013

PURPLE LACE TUNIC: Fall Fashion for Less








Lace Tunic - F21 - Same Here or Similar - $30

Black Leggings - F21 - Similar Here - $4

Boots: c/o Online Shoes - Same or Similar - $43


You may remember this tunic from my 5 Style Necessities post a few weeks ago, and while I was rounding up my picks for you -- I had to get this one for me. The length is a bit long which isn't necessarily bad because I do enjoy being able to pull a cute top over leggings. Voila! However, the beautiful lace detail makes me want to  be able to tuck this top into a skirt for a more business casual look and my gut tells me that the excess fabric will make it look bulky. 

My favorite way to accessorize a simple look like this is with few bold pieces of jewelry. I opted for a thicker gold hoop earring and love the way it accents the purple in the top. 

I can't wait to play with this tunic more and hopefully it comes back in stock so you all can pick one up too!

Linking up to Glitz & Gold,Her & Nicole , Tiny HeartMix & Match, Everyday Finance, Working Girl Style,
Mr & Mrs Momma, What I'm Loving & Tres-Chic Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment