Pages New

Friday, November 8, 2013

PINTEREST INSPIRED: Leopard + Neutrals












Sweater Dress: H&M - Similar Here or Here - $35
Cardigan: Old Navy - Similar Here or Here - $20
Tights: H&M - Similar Here - $8
Wedge Boots: Entourage - Similar Here - $50
Leopard Scarf: eBay - Similar Here - $20
Jewelry: Kore Luxe 

Happy Friday readers! 
In the spirit of November, here is my DIY Pinterest inspired style to get you ready for what promises to be a chilly weekend ahead. I paired different shades of brown with a black base (love this sweater dress from last season at H&M) and a leopard accent. I'm on the hunt for a new pair of brown boots and the ones pictures are mighty fabulous!

I have so many new exciting projects coming up over the next few weeks and am thrilled to be sharing them with you. Thank you for the continuous support and be sure follow my journey through Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment