Pages New

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST: Ballerina Flats

Affordable Ballet Flats
ONE   //   TWO   //   THREE   //   FOUR   //   FIVE

Last week when I was packing for my trip to New York, I was seriously stumped. How do northerners do it? In Atlanta, we walk from our front doors to our cars and vice versa. Trying to find stylish and "sensible" shoes for walking in warm weather, proved to be quite the challenge. I had two options, flats or wedges. Of course, I opted for both. Along the ride, I found these adorable flats and had to share them with you all. Which is your favorite? 

This post is linked-up with What I Wore  //  Tucker Up  //  Stylish Housewife  //  Style Me Wednesday  //  Mid Week Muse  //  Style Me Weekly
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment