Pages New

Monday, November 11, 2013

MINT + STRIPES: Winter Fashion








Top: LC at Kohls - Similar Here - $23
Skirt: Love21 - Similar Here & Here - $12 
Opaque Tights - Similar Here - $20
Black Pumps: J.LO at Kohls - Similar Here - $50



5 Celebrities that I want to be BFFIRLs (best friends forever in real life)with:

Kelly Clarkson
Kelly Clarkson is known to be one of the most down-to-earth musical artists in the industry. Her success is a result of strong, female empowering music that is raw and real. She was the first artist after Destiny's Child who's record I could listen to on repeat for months. Plus she got engaged in UGGs, and that's awesome.

Lucy Hale
Lucy is my favorite of the PLLs. Maybe because she reminds me the most of myself, minus the whole dating a psycho stalker teacher fiasco. I think we could be besties, drink tea, and talk smack about Jenna & Shawna. And we could trade closets, so that's always a plus. 

Sophia Bush
It's no secret what an inspiration Sophia Bush is. Between her war on Urban Outfitters and being an equal rights advocate, she still manages to have time to be an amazing actress and promote social entreprenurship. She has high standards and she would be the kind of girlfriend who would never let you skip going to the gym and hit up a Panera instead. I need a Sophia Bush in my life. 

Zooey Deschanel
I don't know too much about Zooey Deschanel, except that she is on the cotton commercial and I love red lipstick on her. However, her character, Jess, on New Girl is my favorite. We could make up songs about everything while curling our hair and wearing hipster glasses. It would be the beginning of something beautiful. 

Jennifer Lawrence
Um, duh. Of course Jenn La is going to be #1. Her GIFs are what I read when I am having a bad day and need to remember that some people are significantly more awkward than I am. Jenn wins an Oscar and falls UP the stairs and makes the perfect recovery by making fun of herself. I wish I would take life a little less seriously like her. Also since Jenn and I share a mutual love for food, we could have sleepovers and eat fries all night. #besties


Who would your celeb BFFIRLs be? 

P.S. Today is Veteran's Day and we honor all of those who have served our country. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service. #AmericaTheBrave

Linking up with Style Elixir & Karly Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment