Pages New

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

FAUXY LADY: Faux Fur Hooded Vest











Lace Top: LC at Kohls - Similar Here - $14
Black Jeggings: LC at Kohls - Similar Here - $21
Faux Fur Vest: Forever 21 - Same Here - $40
Tote: Kate Spade - Similar Here - $239
Boots - H&M - Same Here - $119


This is actually happening. It's cold outside -- and not like ooh, what a nice breeze cold no, like frigid cold. I swear that anyone who ever moved to Atlanta for it's predictable weather is sorely regretting it. 

I digress. Let's talk about this vest. I know, I know -- and its only $40. When I read the reviews of this piece there were people complaining that the vest had a hood. Are you kidding me? The hood is obviously the best part (eskimo mode optional). Also, if the modest price tag didn't give it away this vest is obviously made of faux fur. 

I've been noticing myself getting more sensitive to animal rights. Not in a Khloe K PETA ad / flour bombing type of way, but I do not believe in skinning for clothing. I love fashion just as much as the next guy significantly more than anyone I know, and this is just something that we can do without. 

Are you pro faux?
Linking up at Karly Kim & Style Sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment