Pages New

Friday, October 4, 2013

TRANSITIONAL WARDROBES: Summer Dress + Blazer








Blue Floral Dress - Aeropostal - Similar Here - $19
White Blazer - F21 - Similar Here - $25
Brown Heels - LC at Kohls - Similar Here - $33
Work Tote - TJMaxx - Similar Here - $60
Blue Stone Bracelet - Old Navy - Similar Here -  $25

Happy Friday readers!
I hope you all had a fabulous week and are as ready for the weekend as I am. This weekend the fiancĂ© and I are reading down to Savannah, GA for a weekend getaway to celebrate his birthday. I love how beautiful Savannah is and the weather is supposed to be perfect. We've been talking about shooting while we are down there (it's been a while since he has shot for me) so I hope to share some stunning photos with you all next week!

For today's look I paired one of my favorite summer dresses with a subtle blazer to make it fall-ready! Can you believe I snagged this fit n flare dress on sale at Aeropostal for $12? I haven't shopped there in years, but found that they recently rebranded and have some great pieces and even better sales. Throwing a blazer on top of a summer dress is possible the simplest way transition your wardrobe to fall - and after Labor Day or not - white will always be fabulous. 

What brands have surprised you recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment