Pages New

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

HOW TO WEAR PRINTED PANTS: Black & White Printed Arrow Trousers







Trousers: F21 - (Sold Out!) Similar Here & Here - $20
Coral Chiffon Pleated Top: Kohls - Similar Here - $35
Heels: Jennifer Lopez for Kohls - Similar Here - $50
Rose Gold Cuff: Kore Luxe - Similar Here - $49


I was absolutely terrified. Terrified of printed pants. Pretty sure it's called Pantophobia. (just kidding, I just made that up)

But really. I do lace & polka dots-- and dabble in leather. Bows and Mary Janes are right up my alley, but printed pants?! That is just outrageous.

But I did it, and I'm pretty happy with the look. 

When you see photos of models in printed pants it often looks like this. & you look cute Zendaya, but it's just not me. I ordered this pair of High-Waisted-Arrow-Print-Trouser-Pants from Forever 21 and just fell in love with the fit and fabric of it. They were actually cute and not too crazy. My imminent reaction was to throw on a solid black tshirt with them... and then I slowly considered the cream lace top. It wasn't until a few days later that I realized that black and white would be perfect for a colored blouse.

The Geometric     -     The Print     -     The Dots     -     The Animal     -     The Floral
  
So what's the verdict? Printed Pants in or out?

Linking up today with Fashion Informant , Favorite Fashion Fridays, What I'm Loving Fridays, & Best of Fashion Fridays, be sure to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment