Pages New

Thursday, February 12, 2015

CASUAL VALENTINE'S DAY OUTFIT






CORAL BLOUSE: OLD NAVY - SIMILAR HERE - $20   //   PINK CROSSBODY: c/o VERA BRADLEY - SAME HERE - $88   //   LEOPARD PUMPS: DSW - SIMILAR HERE - $50   //   GREY JEANS: F21 - SAME HERE - $8   //   BALLERINA BUN INSERT: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $2

I've been inspired by the colors of the season, and this look is just too easy not to share. I paired a coral blouse with my favorite leather crossbody from Vera Bradley (yes, they do leather now!) and threw on some leopard pumps for an edge. Voila! Easy Valentine's Day outfit - perfect for a "just dessert" date or chomping down on some burgers at the Shake Shack! What are your Valentine's Day plans?
This post is linked up to: Spotlight //  Thoughts For Thursday // Look What I Got // What I Wore To Work // Treat Yourself // WIWT
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment