Pages New

Sunday, October 14, 2012

BACK TO THE BASICS: Grey Pointelle







Top: Lauren Conrad @ Kohls (similar here & here)
 Black Jeggings: AE (similar here & here
Brown Distressed Riding Boots: DSW (similar here


Lovelies- I sincerely apologize for being MIA for the past few weeks, 
but I just may have some exciting news to be sharing with you soon! 
(make that 2 exciting things) I'm very happy to be back and don't plan on 
leaving you again anytime soon. Pinky Promise.

Now that the days are getting shorter my worries are growing, fall is 
always the hardest time to keep up with my blog-- or any fashion blog
 for that matter. When I leave for work it will be dark, and it will be dark by the 
time I return so photography won't be the easiest thing to do-- but I promise to 
make it work and share tidbits of my own fashion but also inspiration from others. 
I have been sharing pieces from other fashionistas on my Instagram 
(@Sabrina_Noor) so follow me for beauty, fitness, and fashion. 
#insta-inspiration.

Chat soon. 
xoX-S

No comments:

Post a Comment