Pages New

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Soaking in the Sun




 Tank: A&F, Scarf: Spain, Bracelet: Italy, Jeans: Spain, Boots: UrbanOG

With the last few days of warm weather among us, I thought I would pull out my favorite layered tank. Tanks are easily flexible with simple accessories to take you in and out of seasons. While you can't catch it on these pictures, my nails are a pretty shade of plum which gets me ready for the transition to my winter wardrobe. 

Colored jeans took a while to make it to the US, because they were all the rage in Spain. I grabbed these jeans before I headed back to the states, and I am so happy that I did. If you have ever seen a trend that you like, but don't know how to make it work for you- bloggers are a great option. You can take fashion inspiration and make the style your own. I like pairing statement pieces with neutrals. It's a safe look that you can jazz up with some trendy shoes to keep it simple and classy. 

So...who's ready for some turkey?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment