Pages New

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

NEW YORK CITY FASHION







SWEATER: H&M - SAME HERE - $18   //   BLACK JEGGINGS: ZARA - SIMILAR HERE - $35   //   BAG: c/o SHOPBOB - SEE MORE BROWN BAGS HERE   //   NECKLACE: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $42   //   WEDGES: DSW - SAME HERE - $99

We made it! Yesterday, fiance and I landed in the Big Apple and headed straight to a convention for his work. After a long day of meetings, business cards, and brochures we finally got a chance to relax and hit the town. First stop, the cutest little restaurant in the Flatiron District called ABC Cocina. My sister and her sweet boyfriend made us reservations and picked up the check since they couldn't make it down to have dinner with us for my birthday. It was such a nice gesture, but I would have much preferred their company! Luckily, next week we are headed to Philadelphia to see her graduate from business school. After dinner, we decided to head up to the Empire State Building (something we happened to always skip over when we visited NYC previously) and "WOW!" is all I could say. The view really is breathtaking! I managed to convince Sahir that we should do the audio guide which even he admitted was a good idea at the end. I love learning the history behind the places we visit - it's just so interesting to me. I'm always the one who holds up the line because I want to read all of the signs about how long the workers took to build each floor, what materials they used, etc. Whoops. 

We have a full day planned for today too. Be sure to follow along on Instagram at @SimplySabrinanN
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment