Pages New

Monday, May 11, 2015

The Ultimate Little Black Dress








DRESS: F21 - SAME HERE - $23   //   BLACK WEDGES: DSW - SAME HERE - $69   //   GOLD CLUTCH: c/o TURBAN SPACE - SAME HERE - $41   //   EARRINGS: c/o ROCKSBOX - SIMILAR HERE - $19   //   LIPSTICK: VAMPIRA BY KTD - SAME HERE - $20

I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day Weekend. Last week flew by between my 48 hour trip to NYC and my birthday celebrations! I am happy to be one year older and ready to take on the adventures this upcoming year including getting married! Quick note about this adorable LBD: I bought it about two years ago thinking that I would find somewhere to wear it, and I finally did. This baby made its debut on Broadway when we hit the town to see Wicked for my birthday! I know that you always hear that Wicked is amazing, but let me be real with you guys for just a second. It is even better than anticipated. Even my fiance who didn't think he would like the show at all - raved about it. From the production quality to talented cast -- the near 3 hours flew by. If you are ever in NYC or Wicked travels to you, be sure to check out the show. It was everything we hoped it would be!
Linking up with Style To Inspire // How I Fall // MIMM  // Let It Shine //  Mix It Mondays // Manic Monday // Visible Monday
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment