Pages New

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

NAVY SHIFT DRESS






NAVY SHIFT DRESS: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $54   //   RED BRAIDED BELT: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $11   //   BROWN BOOTIES: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $68

I've been growing out my hair for as long as I can remember. My hair has always grown slowly, so i've treasured the length since high school. With my wedding only a few month away (oh my gosh!) I am so excited to have my hair beautifully done. However, i'm even more excited for one thing (post wedding) ---my haircut! I've been eyeing the 'clavicut' for months years! It will quite literally be the first thing I do after the wedding - maybe even before the honeymoon.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment