Pages New

Monday, February 2, 2015

FLORAL SWING DRESS







             FLORAL DRESS: H&M - SAME HERE - $35   //   HEELS: NORDSTROM RACK - SAME HERE - $100

Happy Monday. Keeping it short & sweet today (much like this dress)! I picked it up on sale at my local H&M for $7. Yes, seven dollars. The dress is available online as well for tag price. Click the link above, or icon below for a direct link! 

Now the real question, what was your favorite ad from last night? I loved the Always "#LikeAGirl" ad! I saw it a few months ago online and loved it then too. Such a powerful message, but "tugging on the heart strings" seemed to be a common trend this year.
Thoughts?
Linking up with Style To Inspire // How I Fall // MIMM  // Let It Shine //  Mix It Mondays // 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment