Pages New

Monday, December 1, 2014

PLAID & A PUFFER VEST







PLAID BUTTON DOWN: A&F - SIMILAR HERE - $29   //   PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $169   //   ARIAT BOOTS: c/o ONLINESHOES.COM - SAME HERE - $280   //   PUFFER VEST: UNIQLO - SAME HERE, SIMILAR HERE - $50

Happy Monday, I hope you all missed me as much as I missed you. It was a crazy weekend with some wonderful food and even better family/friends. We hosted a welcome dinner for our bridal party on Friday evening, which was such a great experience. It had been so long since we had so many of our close friends in the same room - but if it was any indication of what the next year will be like, I can't wait! I'm looking forward to sharing pictures from the event with you on the blog sometime this week.

How was your holiday weekend?
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment