Pages New

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

WINTER WARDROBE pt. 2 // FREEBIRD & PAIGE DENIM







PAIGE DENIM: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $169   //   FREEBIRD BOLO BOOTS: c/o ZAPPOS - SAME HERE - $275

So, it's been about a month since I received these amazing jeans & boots from Zappos, and the only thing that's changed is that I am even more obsessed with them. Paige Denim has a reputation and it's well deserved - you can feel the quality of the jean to the touch. As someone who rarely wears jeans, I think investing in one quality pair makes a lot of sense. There is longitivtiy in the brand and when you break the numbers down, it really is worth it. Not to mention, Zappos has an extraordinary shipping/return policy. I got my order within 2 days of placing it! 

The Freebird Bolo boots were the perfect pair for me. The dual zipper detail is actually really unique because I can adjust the fit of the boot - zipped up all the way for a more snug, sleek look and zipped down for a relaxed fit. Being as small as I am, a heel is a must. I loved the stacked heel on this boot because it gave me height without the discomfort of feeling like I was in heels all day. Perfection.

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment