Pages New

Thursday, September 25, 2014

WRAP BLOUSE: White Surplice Top






WHITE BLOUSE: F21 - SIMILAR HERE - $38   //   BOYFRIEND JEANS: AEO - SAME HERE - $25   //   GREEN CLUTCH: eBAY - SAME HERE - $5   //   
LEOPARD HEELS: DSW - SAME HERE - $70

Well, Fall has officially taken off in Atlanta. It's cold - I mean, a southern's igloo (i.e. 59 degrees). On the plus side, it's perfect running weather! Early morning and late night runs are the best and I can't wait to get back at it. Before I took the summer off to dance (cardio is cardio), I was running close to 10 miles a week which may not seem like a lot, but for someone who got a B in P.E. - i'll admit it. It was a huge accomplishment. I'm hoping that 2015 is the year I do my first 5k, no better time then now to start training!

Are you a runner or do you scurry from the idea? What helps?! Send me your suggestions!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment