Pages New

Friday, September 26, 2014

W ThinksPink: Cure On The Catwalk


I'm so excited to announce that I will be participating in the annual Pink Heals Foundation event, Cure On The Catwalk! The event pairs up Atlanta Fashion Bloggers with Cancer Survivors and we walk the catwalk together for a night of style, runway, and fundraising. I met up with my survivor earlier this week and to say she is an inspiration, would be an understatement. I can't wait to share more about her story with you after the event! 
It seems that as we get older the circle of those who are affected by cancer gets closer and closer to home. Everyone knows someone, but that friend of a friend's mom soon becomes your neighbor, and then your best friend's dad, and soon your grandparent. I lost my grandmother to Lymphoma in January of this year so a cause like this touches my heart in so many ways. This event is a celebration, so bring a friend, a survivor, or someone who knows someone affected. It will be a great event. 
The style will come from Shops Around Lenox & hair and makeup by Van Michael Salon. 100% of the proceeds will go to Pink Heals Foundation. Ticket prices are only $20 and includes light bites by Cook Hall Atlanta. To buy your tickets (they sold out quickly last year) head here.

No comments:

Post a Comment