Pages New

Friday, February 21, 2014

GREY + NAVY POLKA DOT - 30X30 - Day 21








We are in our FINAL STRETCH - 9 more outfits left! I hope you are as excited as I am, because you get to see me wear something other than the same 30 pieces! I seriously beginning to understand what the phrase "light at the end of the tunnel" really means. 

There are so many exciting brand partnerships and opportunities for you guys coming up on the blog. (Did you check out my Kleenex post here?) So many more new styles, types of posts, giveaways, and partnerships with other blogs that I think you will love! As always, I adore hearing from you guys. The comments & messages always put a smile on my face.

I hope you are heading into a warm weekend! We would all use some some sunshine in our lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment