Pages New

Thursday, January 9, 2014

ARMY STRONG - 30X30 - Day 4








Green Vest: Old Navy - Same Here - $50 // Boots - Same Here - c/o OnlineShoes.com - $160 // 
Boyfriend Jeans - Same Here - $30 // Nike Fuelband Rose Gold - Same Here - $169 // Top: Express - Same Here - $35

It's Day 4 of my 30 x 30 challenge and so far it is still going strong. I have learned a few things along the way and here is one. I realized that when I picked out the 30 pieces I wanted, they were the ones I had been wearing often and were on my mind. Now that I am trying to put those pieces together into outfits, i'm realizing that I have already worn so many of the outfits that could have been part of my 30 x 30. Here are a few of my favorites:


Of course, I cannot repeat as per the 30 x 30 Style Challenge Rules or else the Style Gods will frown upon this (or just Kendi). Lesson here? Choose your 30 different items, then your usual to be a part of the challenge. 
...Duly Noted

No comments:

Post a Comment