Pages New

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

POLKA DOT + TEAL - 30X30 - Day 19








Polka Dot Sweater: Forever 21 - Similar Here - $43 // Black Pants: LC at Kohls - Similar Here - $43 // 
Teal Scarf: Gifted - Similar Here - $10 // Brown Booties: Forever 21 - Similar Here - $35

Okay, be honest. I did it - now you tell me what you think. I have never left the house with my hair styled into center part and for the first time I had the courage to photograph it. This glam look has been in style for a little over a year now, but it's one of those that may or may not work for everyone. I have always sectioned myself into #TeamSidePart but I figured that I could try a new look and run it by you guys. I think that if I properly teased the two factions, it could have a bit more oomph. But should I stick to the side or be daring in the middle? What's the verdict?

No comments:

Post a Comment