Pages New

Thursday, April 30, 2015

LAYERING BANGLES WITH ALEX & ANI








BANGLES: c/o ALEX & ANI in Quill Feather Wrap, Snake Coil Wrap, & Love Wrap   //   TANK: H&M - SIMILAR HERE - $18   //   BLACK JEANS: ZARA - SIMILAR HERE - $40   //   SEQUIN CROP JACKET: H&M - SAME HERE - $30   //   CROSSBODY PURSE: c/o VERA BRADLEY - SAME HERE - $128

I'll never forget my first Alex & Ani bracelets. It was my 19th birthday and I went to visit my sister in Boston. She introduced me to this amazing little jewelry boutique on Newbury Street, Alex & Ani. We walked into this cute little shop with beautiful symbols all over the walls and eloquently written explanations about what they stood for. My sister told me to pick out one of their signature bracelets for my birthday. I spent over an hour in the store and ultimately ended up choosing two because I sincerely couldn't pick my favorite. Thanks sis!

Fast forward a number of years, and here we are. I was so excited to collaborate with Alex and Ani and introduce a new group of ladies to this incredible brand. Alex and Ani creates eco-conscious jewelry that is manufactured in America with sustainable materials. The brand promotes mindfulness as each symbol is a representation of a greater concept. I chose the Quill Feather WrapSnake Coil Wrap, & Love Wrap because I felt like they represented essential moments in my life this year. Love was an easy pick because of my upcoming nuptials this year. The snake coil embraces change, as this year is monumental for me with our new home, and of course, my new husband. Lastly, I chose the quill feather which represents a pure heart, which the ancient Egyptians believed weighed as "light as a feather"

These are my favorite bracelets to stack for a delicate gold look! Which symbols would you pick?

The items in the post were provided by the EEAN network + Alex & Ani. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help keep Simply Sabrina's doors open.

This post is linked up to: Spotlight //  Thoughts For Thursday // Look What I Got // What I Wore To Work // Treat Yourself // WIWT
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment