Pages New

Thursday, December 5, 2013

PRETTY IN POLKA DOTS: B&W Polka Dot Sweater + Pink Scarf









Polka Dot Sweater: F21 - Same Here - $22
Skinny Jeans: AEO - Same Here - $35 (40% off)
Rain Boots: Kohls - Same Here - $50
Scarf: Purchased in Spain - Similar Here - $24



No one believed me when I told them that I was wearing rain boots. I don't blame them either. I had my heart set on Hunters for the longest time, but I didn't think that it rained enough in Atlanta to justify such a deep purchase (then the weather Gods gave us a monsoon summer.) After that, I realized I had to get a pair. When I saw these online at Kohls for under $50, I knew they were the ones. These boots are lightweight, stylish, and very easy to clean. They don't weigh you down so you can even keep them on all day, instead of just wearing them to and from your destination. I feel pretty good about this purchase and have a feeling i'm going to get a lot of use out of them with how Atlanta seems to be turning into Forks, Washington recently... 
(a little Twilight humor, I apologize.)

If you follow me on social media, you know that I was recently announced the winner of the OnlineShoes.com Monthly Blogger Style Contest! I wanted to officially thank all of the voters, for supporting me in this challenge. You guys are seriously the best :)

Linking up with All Things Thursday, Lovely Thursdays, What I Wore to Work, Three-Fer Thursday, Fashion InformantTres-chic Thursday  

No comments:

Post a Comment