Pages New

Thursday, April 2, 2015

YOU CAN CALL ME "FEYONCE"






BOYFRIEND JEANS: AEO - SAME HERE - $48   //   SWEATSHIRT: ETSY - SAME HERE, SIMILAR HERE - $30   //   BAG: KATE SPADE - SIMILAR HERE - $300   //   LEOPARD PUMPS: DSW - SIMILAR HERE - $96 

It's finally here. Two years into my engagement and I finally got my "Feyonce" sweatshirt. I'll be honest this was a purchase for my upcoming bachelorette party, but I couldn't resist not wearing it out before! Unleash your inner diva, right? The off-shoulder detail is my favorite part, I love a slouchy sweater!

This post is linked up to: Spotlight //  Thoughts For Thursday // Look What I Got // What I Wore To Work // Treat Yourself // WIWT
________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHOP THE POST

No comments:

Post a Comment