Pages New

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DRESSED UP DENIM: Dresses + Red Cardigan









Denim Dress: Borrowed - Similar Here & Here- $34

Cardigan: J. Crew - Same Here / Similar Here- $20

Short Brown Booties: F21 (old) - Similar Here- $37

Don't you love a good clothing swap? My sister lives in Philadelphia and when she came down a few weeks ago she took all my new clothes we mutually agreed to do a swap for 3 months. I think the final number ended up being close to 10 pieces, but I still insist that my brand new neon peplum top is worth 2 (remember that piece? wait, no I haven't worn it yet -.-)

Nonetheless, a clothing swap is a great idea with family and girlfriends that are like family. I treat my clothes very well, so trading is always scary for me. I use the 'Rule of Paperback'. Let me explain - I, although rarely, will at times purchase a paperback book. If I trust someone enough to let them borrow the book [no marks and absolutely no bent pages] then they can borrow clothes. Foolproof right?
FYI: fiance is not allowed to borrow clothes from me. RIP Fahrenheit 451

Have you ever done a clothing swap? Was it a good idea? 
Linking up to What I Wore today!

1 comment:

  1. Hello girl, love this outfit! The dress is fabulous! Would you like to follow each other on Facebook and instagram?
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete