Pages New

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

ON THE HUNT: Hunter Green Vest








White Top: AEO - Similar Here - $9
Green Vest: Old Navy - Same Here - $50
Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $45
Clark's indigo Boots in Tan Leather: 
c/o OnlineShoes.com - Same Here - $160


For someone who is morally opposed to wearing camo, this is the closest that I will get to rocking military chic. When I was shopping this weekend for everyone else except me, I found this vest at Old Navy and was sold. The gold hardware really makes the vest pop and I knew I had to have it. Also, you probably notice the lack of black boots here, well, thanks to you guys voting and OnlineShoes.com I have plenty of new shoes to rock this season. These Clarks are the perfect height, color, and comfort level, completely worth it.

Tomorrow, i'll be upgrading your holiday gifts - so be sure to stop by to see what gifts NOT to give this season!
Linking up with Style Sessions & Totally Posted Tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment