Pages New

Monday, December 16, 2013

ALL BLACK EVERYTHING: Metallic Sweater with Asymmetrical Hemline







Top: Express - Same Here - $35
Pants: LC by Lauren Conrad - Similar Here - $45
Boots: H&M - Same Here - $119



Remember last week when I told you guys I own too much black? Well, that's true & this is me being caught black red-handed.I picked up this top number from Express on Black Friday (i'm not planning this, I promise) and while you may not be able to tell.. it's a cozy black metallic sweater with hints of silver shimmer and an asymmetrical hemline. Pairing this with my favorite pair of black jeggings + the tall leather boots i've been living in this season = the perfect outfit for a high quality hairdresser.

I have some great posts lined up for you (even while i'm out!) So be sure to stop by throughout the week!
Linking up to Tiny Heart & Funday Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment