Pages New

Sunday, April 21, 2013

WEEKEND STYLE: Jeans & a T-shirt



Top: Kohl's - Same here - $21Jeans - Levi's - Similar here - $40 Purse - DKNY -  Similar here - $40Shoes - Bakers - Similar here - $29Left hand bracelet - Old Navy - $6Turquoise necklace - H&M - $13
The weekends are reserved for jeans & t-shirt combinations, and this week was no different. I loved styling this royal blue top with cuffed jeans. Since i'm short, i'm not usually one to roll up jeans but these shoes deserve the attention. Baker's did a great job bringing back the gladiator style sandal with a fresh twist and I found these beauties for less than $20 at a store closing sale in my area. As always, I love a pop of color and this turquoise necklace did the trick!

P.S. I've been working on mastering the fishtail braid, today was a messy rendition. Anyone else planning to rock the fishtail this summer? (I promise it's easier then it looks!)

Hope you all had a great weekend!

x0x-S

  

No comments:

Post a Comment